19Twenty Church is looking to hire an individual for a summer position. Responsibilities will include:
- assisting the pastoral staff with events, meetings, and gatherings.
- running certain event activities (ie. kids crafts, etc.)
- assist in planning and running our Summer Kids' Camp (4 night event in August)
- office administration tasks
- playing a role in our Sunday morning church services (ie. music, media, leading, etc)
- visit elderly and assist in activities at the local rest home.
- help in other various ministries.
If you would like to experience what it is like to work in a church environment now is your chance. We're looking for a responsible individual who is motivated and passionate about Jesus, and complies with the summer jobs Canada grant requirements. If you would like more information about 19twenty Church you can visit our website at www.19twenty.org
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please contact Pastor Riku or Jarno by phone (604-325-5414) or send your resume by email to email@example.com.