Our Belief Statement:
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the divinely inbreathed, infallible, inerrant and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in the Persons of the Holy Trinity.
- We believe in the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, His deity, His sinless humanity and perfect life, the eternal all-sufficiency of His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father’s right hand, and His personal coming again at His second advent.
- We believe that the justification is a judicial act of God on the believer’s behalf solely on the merits of Christ, and that regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe in holy living, the present day reality of the baptism in the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4, the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and the Lord’s supernatural healing of the human body.
- We believe in Christ’s Lordship of the Church, the observances of the ordinances of Christian baptism by immersion for believers and the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe in the eternal blessedness of the redeemed in heaven and the eternal doom of the unregenerate in the lake of fire.
19Twenty Church is a community of people who value:
- People & Families from all cultures and ages.
- Love that is rooted in Jesus Christ.
- Gospel centered life.
- Generosity in giving and volunteering.
- Empowering & Equipping to grow in knowledge and character.
- Flourishing community.